If, like me, you went back to work today, you’re probably wondering what the year ahead will hold and thinking about what you can do better/differently this year.
It seems a great many of us are pondering this, as I’ve noticed a sharp rise in the number of inspirational quote images people are sharing on Instagram since the New Year ticked over. Well, why not carry this enthusiasm with you into 2013 by putting it on your wall permanently?
Quote prints aren’t just great for evoking a specific feeling in you every time you look at it, they also inject a great punch of character into any room. And they’re crazy affordable!
Here are a few of my current favourites:
- I bought this ‘Live What You Love’ print for one of my girlfriends as a housewarming present. It’s such a simple message, but one too many of us don’t follow! It comes in a wide range of colours, you’ll be able to find one to suit your decor. From Etsy.
- Well said, Mr. Roosevelt. This one’s from Etsy too.
- Don’t forget to shine. This on-trend grey and yellow print is from Hard To Find.
- Inject some sunshine with this print from the awesomely talented team at Blacklist Studio Prints.
- Believe you can, with a little help from this print. It’s from Etsy.
- Sieze the day. This one’s from Se10Gallery.
- I love this vintage typography print. Buy it from Etsy.
- Don’t forget to be yourself. Another one from Etsy.
- Put this near your front door for a boost as you leave for the day. From Se10Gallery.
- This is something not enough of us do! Buy it from Minty Prints.
Image credits: Se10Gallery, Blacklist Studio Prints, HardtoFind, Etsy, Minty Prints.